If trick-or-treating in your neighborhood requires a trick to get a treat, your little ghosts and goblins will need some short and easy-to-remember options. Here are a few that were recommended by Reader’s Digest:1
- What has hundreds of ears but can’t hear? (A cornfield)
- Which fruit is a vampire’s favorite? (Neck-tarine)
- How do you fix a damaged jack-o-lantern? (With a pumpkin patch)
- What do ghosts wear when their eyesight gets blurred? (Spook-tacles)
- What do witches ask for at a hotel? (Broom service)
Being prepared for what’s ahead is always important. If you have family members or friends who could benefit from financial planning, please let them know about the services we provide.
We wish you a Happy Halloween full of treats and good fun!
The above material was prepared by Carson Group Coaching.
LPL Compliance Approval # 1-777307